The lodge offers self-catering accommodation just 4.4km from Kruger National Park's Phalaborwa Gate with a beautiful patio, garden and pool only 30 metres from the Kruger fence.
Kingly caters for up to 8 people and includes 4 en-suite bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and a beautiful dining area. The lodge is air-conditioned and features a fully-equipped kitchen, boma and outdoor bbq facilities, all facing the Kruger National Park.
When you book Kingly Lodge, it will be for your exclusive use.
- Safari in Kruger National Park
- Golf at Hans Merensky Golf Club
- Golf course drives for wildlife and bird watching
- Spa and restaurant on the estate
- Gin & whisky tasting at Qualito
- Olifants River boat cruise
From our guests
Beautiful facilities. A must visit for any bush lover. We heard hyenas throughout our stay and made the weekend even more exciting.
Most beautiful lodge!! Warm hearted people and made great friends.
I want to go back. Every day.